Chevening Scholarship 2021/2022 Application Guide, Deadline and Portal
Chevening Scholarship 2021/2022 Application Guide, Deadline, and Portal
Are you in search of Chevening Scholarship 2021 and how you can successfully apply for this scholarship, then you are on the right track, on this page is Chevening Scholarship 2021 latest update, and how to apply for Chevening Scholarship 2021.
It’s not news that Chevening Scholarship has begun and qualified candidates will be rewarded with a one-year Master’s degree program in various universities across the UK.
Chevening is UK government’s international awards scheme with the vision of developing global leaders, offering two opportunities; Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships throughout the world.
A message from British Ambassador to Somalia, Kate Foster, says:
I’m pleased to announce this year’s opening of 2021/22 Chevening Scholarship. This is a brilliant opportunity and I want to encourage as many Somalis as possible to compete for this life changing experience. Seeing Somali talent being developed through this scholarship is extremely fulfilling.
Since 2016, the Chevening Scholarship programme has so far benefitted 41 Somalis some of whom are now working at senior levels in government, private sector and international organisations.
When did this Chevening Scholarship 2021 begin?
The Chevening Scholarship 2021 began today being 03 August 2021 and interested candidates are hereby advised to proceed with their application process.
Benefits of Chevening Scholarship
Chevening Scholarships also offer full financial support for scholars to study for any eligible master’s degree at any UK university, and are awarded to individuals who can demonstrate that they have the commitment and skills required to create positive change, so you do not have to worry for the scholarship funding.
Criteria for Chevening Scholarships
- Citizen of an eligible country or territory has completed an undergraduate degree and has been accepted into an eligible UK university course
- Also, all applicants must have spent 2,800 hours, or two years, working.
- Refugee status and citizenship in a Chevening-eligible country can also apply for this scholarship.
How to apply for Chevening Scholarships?
- To apply for this Chevening Scholarship, kindly visit the Chevening official website Here
- On visiting chevenng official portal, click on Apply as indicated in the below image.
- Select your country and select scholarship as your award. then follow the guidelines on the portal for a successful application.
Deadlines for Chevening Scholarships
The deadline for its scholarship is 02, Nov 2021 and successful candidates will be invited for an interview by panels at British embassies by mid-February.