DAAD Masters Scholarships For All International Students to Study in Germany 2022/23
Study-In-Germany: 2022/23 DAAD Masters Scholarships For All International Students
The DAAD Masters Scholarships has offered all international students the opportunity to continue and proceed with their study in a University in Germany.
What are the Scholarship Requirements ?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have and acquired certain qualifications and some of the examples are:
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (e.g. Bachelor, Diplom)
- Also applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes: Music, Fine Art/Design/Film, Performing Art, Architecture
- Other requirements will be specified during registration.
Study-In-Germany: 2022 DAAD Masters Scholarships For International Students
DAAD Masters Scholarships 2022/23
DAAD Masters Scholarships programme rogramme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
To enable scholarship holders to learn German in preparation for their stay in Germany, DAAD offers the following services:
Payment of course fees for an online language course after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter
if necessary: German language course (2, 4 or 6 months) before the start of the study visit in Germany; the DAAD decides whether to fund participation and for how long depending on German language skills and project. Participation in a language course is compulsory if the study programme is taught in German. Due to the pandemic, German courses may take place online.
Allowance for a personally chosen German language course during the scholarship period
Reimbursement of the fees for the TestDaF or DSH test which has either been taken in the home country after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter or in Germany during the funding period
Which Country can apply for this Scholarship Opportunity?
- All Countries
Reward for this Scholarship :
- 861 Euros
- Travel Allowance
What is the Deadline For the DAAD Scholarship 2022/23?
The Deadline for this Scholarship is August 31, 2021
What can be funded?
a postgraduate or Master’s degree programme completed at a state or state-recognised university in Germany
One year of study in Germany as part of a postgraduate or Master’s degree programme with completing the degree abroad; recognition of the academic achievements rendered in Germany must be guaranteed. The standard period of study at the home university should not be exceeded as a result of the study year in Germany.
Duration of the funding
- Between 10 and 24 months depending on the length of the chosen study programme
- In the case of 2-year courses, further funding is provided after the first year of study, if your academic achievements thus far indicate that you will successfully complete the study programme within a reasonable period of time.
- If you are already in Germany in the first academic year of a 2-year postgraduate or Master’s programme at the time of application, you may apply for a scholarship for the second year of study. It is not possible to extend the scholarship.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (e.g. Bachelor, Diplom) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes: Music, Fine Art/Design/Film, Performing Art, Architecture
When will the DAAD Scholarship Reward Start ?
This scholarship opportunity usually begins on the 1st October of the following year, or earlier if you take a German language course prior to the study programme.
Some Other criteria for this Scholarship are:
(documented by: curriculum vitae, if applicable, certificates):
How can I apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2022/23 ?
To Apply for this Scholarship Opportunity Kindly Visit DAAD Official Website
Make sure you follow the procedure careful for a successful Application.
What’s the Deadline For DAAD Masters Scholarships For All International Students to Study in Germany 2022/23
The Deadline For this Scholarship Opportunity is Aug 1, 2021