UNIUYO POST UTME Past Questions 2021 Free: University Of Uyo Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions 2021: University Of Uyo Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
Did you choose UNIUYO as your choice of school in the JAMB UTME exam? Are you searching for a pdf to study for UNIUYO Post UTME or exams then you are in the right place, Get the University Of Uyo Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Past Questions PDFwhich will help you to know the nature of the examination before the main examination day.
Why do You need the UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions Before Exam Date?
- The POST UTME Past Questions gives you useful insights into what the exam will look like
- Also, the past questions make it easy for you to recognize some questions and answer them with ease and speed.
- In some cases, you may see repeated questions during your exam date.
- it also gives you exposure to the marking scheme
UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening Examination Format :
UNIUYO normally sets questions on just three subjects which are :
- English Language, and
- Current Affairs
Irrespective of your course choice or program.
The format for AFIT post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
- English Language = 20 Questions
- Maths = 10 Questions
- Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
Time to take Test = 30 Minutes.
Some Samples of
UNIUYO Post UTME/Screening Past Questions and Answers
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
- After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
- The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
- If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
- Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
- The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
- Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
How do I get the UNIUYO Post Utme Past Questions and Answers PDF free ?
Kindly note that the Past question will be provided for free for interested all aspirants of the University of Uyo free, just drop your email using the comment box below and the past question will be sent to you in less than 12 – 24 hours, GOOD LUCK!
Subscribe to the site Infomat-247.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE.