How to check your BVN via Your MTN, Airtel and Glo Sim | USSD Codes to Check Your BVN Number
How to check your BVN via Your MTN, Airtel, and Glo Sim | USSD Codes to Check Your BVN Number
Are you wondering? thinking or searching on how to check your BVN using your network provider by dialing a simple code, then you are on the right track, You can pick up your popcorn ad read this article carefully
In this knowledgebase article, we’ll discuss guidelines, steps, and ways to check your BVN through Your MTN, Airtel, or Glo Sim.
What is BVN?
BVN simply means your Bank Verification Number, which is a unique code generated for every bank user that makes it easier to claim his or her bank account.
What is the importance of having a BVN ?
Early 2014, the central bank of Nigeria made it mandatory that all citizens of Nigeria who owns a bank account with any bank or the financial institute must have and connect Bank verification number (BVN) to all their accounts, which mean they are to link all their bank accounts to this unique numbers which are your bank verification number bvn following its establishment of a single Biometric Identification System.
NOTE: That your BVN is a personal property/personal security number, and not mernt to share with anybody aside your bank or finacial institude.
Requirements to get your Bank Verification Number
To get your Bank verifications, there are some requirements and criteria you need in order to be able to enroll for the BVN Registration which will be listed below:
- You must own a bank account with ay Bank or any Finacial Institution
- Your Fingerprint
- Your Signature
- And a photograph during your BVN Registration
Importance and uses of BVN
- With your BVN, Banks and Financial institutions can track customers, especially in loan repayment.
- You can easily apply for a Loan using your BVN
- The BVN is also a means of identification across all banks in Nigeria.
- The Bank Verification Number (BVN) also offers the verification and validation of the customers’ identity
How To Check My BVN on MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile Using USSD Codes
Right to the main story, have you been wondering how you can check your BVN using the USSD Code? then this is for you.
Below are USSD to check your BVN for MTN, GLO, AIRTEL & 9MOBILE, depending on your network provider.
USSD Code to check BVN on MTN, GLO, 9MOBIE and Airtel
- To check and know your Bank Verification Number on your MTN, GLO, and Airtel Sim kindly Dial *565*0#.
- your BVN will be displayed on the screen of your device.
- Kindly c and save it for future use
- GOOD LUCK!
How Much Does it cost to check your BVN via MTN, GLO, 9MOBIE, and Airtel?
The cost for BVN USSD Code for all network providers is N20
This means that You will be charged N20 to access or check your Bank Verification Number via USSD Code.
Hope this article on USSD Codes to Check Your BVN Number is helpful? Don’t forget to share with your friends, it could be helpful to someone out there.
- Subscribe to the site Infomat-247.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE.