JAMB slip reprinting 2021/2022 A – Z Guideline
Jamb reprinting Slip 2021/22 Guideline
This is for those sitting for Jamb 2021/2022, Jamb Slip Reprinting is done for Jamb Exam Date, Time and Centre and has began for 2021 UTME. Re-Printing of Jamb Slip for 2021 UTME started on12th of June 2021 and ends with Jamb CBT Date.
Guidelines and steps on How Print JAMB Exam Slip 2021
First Method :
- Click on Jamb Reprinting portal @ jamb.gov.ng/PrintExamslip
- Enter Jamb registration number, Email or SMS
- Re-Print Jamb slip.
- Go to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
- Lastly, click on ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule., you are set !
Second Method :
- You can also go through the direct link https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/printpscexaminationslip
- Go to UTME 2021 Exam Slip Menu
- Enter Jamb Registration Number
- Click On Print UTME Exam slip. you are set !
what’s jamb reprinting slip?
Jamb reprinting slip is the most crucial step to take after registering for the examination because it helps you know your exam date, time centre.
Three ways to reprint your jamb Slip 2021
There are three methods by which you can reprint your jamb slip. They include:
- via your e-profile
- via jamb’s reprinting portal
- Through email address.
Method 1. Steps to reprint jamb slip 2021 using jamb’s e-facility method
1. Visit jamb’s official website via this link
2. Click on the e-facility and login to your account by entering your email and password.
3. Click on ‘reprint your jamb slip’ located at the top right corner of the screen. An empty box will be displayed on your screen.
4. Type your jamb registration number into the box and click on the ‘reprint button’ to see your exam date, time, and location.
Method 2. How to reprint jamb slip 2021 using the reprinting portal method
The first step to take to reprint your jamb through the reprinting portal is 1. Visit jamb’s reprinting website Here.
2. Login to your jamb account by providing the email and password you used during registration.
3. Click on the ‘reprint jamb slip’ button and input your jamb registration number to check.
4. Wait for a few seconds for the system to process your details. It will display all the needed information you need about your forthcoming UTME exam including center, date and time.
5. Print out and photocopy the information as you will need it prior to the exam and in the nearest future.
Method 3. How to Reprint jamb slip using the email address method
This is for people who wants to print their jamb slip via email. It is important to pay maximum attention if you belong to this set of people.
1. Check your email spam folder to detect any message from jamb: If you have been receiving messages from jamb via your email address in time past, you are likely to receive another mail that will contain all the information about your UTME examination.
Therefore, you are advised to check you email spam folder to see if you have a message from jamb. It is important you know that the message is attached to a document which contains all info about your exam.