Marketing Manager is needed in Lagos
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)Lagos
To focus on Marketing of different categories of MBA programmes.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
Key Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design the marketing strategy for the MBA department
- Ensure the targets are met for each MBA Cohort are met.
- Manage the social media platforms for MBA Marketing dept: Design and implement our digital marketing campaigns and advertising and execute the social media strategy.
- Deploy web strategies, paid searches, email campaigns and innovative social media to improve awareness and increase recruitment success for EMBA/MEMBA/MMBA/MBA marketing.
- Responsible for calling and following up on prospects to ensure they complete the application process before the end of each round.
- Organise information sessions.
- Establish good rapport and build relationships with prospects. Follow through to conversion.
- Database management for intending and existing students: create new prospect records and daily updates of prospect records with information from front desk inquiry, phone call inquiry, email inquiry, referrals and other sources.
- Record keeping for transcripts.
- Schedule rounds of Applications: File and sort individual application documents for each round. Schedule applicants for interviews and LBS administered tests.
- Respond to online enquiries within 48 hours.
- Prepare reports on the marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Support the Asst Marketing manager in benchmark studies, research and competitive intelligence on competitive schools.
- Any other specific or Adhoc duty to be assigned by the line manager from time to time on initiatives that support and promote the academic missions of the institution.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess the following.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems and processes
- Creative and innovative
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prepare and present business reports.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics is a plus.
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- Experience in sales or marketing
- Digital Marketing skills
The LBS MBA
At least 8 years in a sales, business development or marketing position.
- Digital marketing experience
- Marketing certification is an added advantage.