Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship 2021/22 For 50 Students To Study Medicine In Venezuela and deadline
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship For 50 Students and deadline 2021/22
Orji Uzor Kalu former Governor Abia state Foundation has Collaboration with the Venezuelan Embassy to give out their 2021 Scholarship program for undergraduates who have passion and what it takes (Inteligence} to study medicine and surgery.
The Foundation has carefully selected a top-ranking and prestigious university in Venezuela which is Latinoamerican Medicine School – Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina (ELAM) for the selected students.
All You Need To Know About Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship
- Study Duration:
- UNIVERSITY NAME
Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina (ELAM)
- FUNDING OF SCHOLARSHIP :
The Foundation also will provide full financial support which includes tuition, accommodation, feeding, and monthly stipends for the selected students
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
● You must be a citizen of Nigeria
●Should have good grades in WAEC or NECO. (‘A’ grades in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry is a good advantage)
● You Should be aged between 18 and 23 years old
● Should have single status.
● Should be medically fit
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
● Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO)
● Self-introduction letter of a maximum of 200 words.
After complying with your documents, kindly forward them to orjiuzorkalufoundation@
- For More Information Visit https://orjiuzorkalufoundation.org/orji-uzor-kalu-foundation-in-collaboration-with-embassy-of-venezuela-announces-scholarship-for-50-students-to-study-medicine/ you can also check out for more information via the below image.