Programing A Calculator With the use of Notepad (Batch Tut)
For those of my readers who are quite interested by programming stuff, here could also be a touch Batch tutorial to help you program a simple calculator within the .bat format. It won’t take you quite 5 minutes and your first calculator which can perform all basic calculation functions would be live.
How to Make a Simple Calculator in Notepad using .bat format
- Launch your Notepad from your Windows OS PC.
- Copy and paste this code below into it
TITLE BATCH CALCULATOR BY (YOUR NAME)
ECHO -WELCOME TO BATCH CALCULATOR BY *(YOUR NAME)!-
ECHO ENTER YOUR OPERAND
SET /P SUM=
SET /A ANS=%SUM%
ECHO = %ANS%
ECHO PREVIOUS ANSWER: %ANS%
- Now press CTRL + S to save, in the file name put in Calc.bat
- In the File type, select All Files then Click on Save.
- Now Launch the Calc.bat by double clicking on it.
Your Calculator is live, you can make use of it to perform your basic calculation functions.